SafeUTSafeUT is an app that connects you to licensed counselors.
Get the Safeut app
The SafeUT app provides a way to connect to licensed counselors that are ready to listen to any sized crisis or concern. Help is immediate and confidential, and as easy as reaching for your phone and sending that first text. They also have an online chat feature.
SafeUT call line
Safeut website & Chat
Safeut Live chat
Struggling with mental health?
- Everyone struggles at times, but if a problem is lasting too long, is too intense or feels like more than you can handle, reach out for help.
- It’s important to learn the warning signs of suicide, self-harm, and substance abuse.
- Look for changes in behavior, personality.
- It’s ok to ask for help – it doesn’t mean that you’re weak, or just want attention. Everyone needs help from time to time, and if you or a friend is struggling, you should reach out to talk to someone right away.
- Trust your gut – if you’re worried about yourself or a friend, don’t hesitate to act and get help. You don’t have to know what is wrong-just that they’re in trouble or struggling.
- Be direct with your friends – tell them you’re worried and why, ask them how they’re feeling and offer to reach out to a professional and/or family member with them or for them